Annie’s Weaning Gluten Trial

Two set backs already without even trying any actual gluten yet.

As if by magic Annabelle woke up on Monday morning full of snot, although she appears fine in herself no temperature or grumps. I hoping I can still introduce gluten on Saturday as planned but I will have to see how she is. I’m still planning on getting her weighed and measured but (set back number two) I can’t get hold of baby clinic on the phone to make an appointment! I’m going to keep trying and walk down tomorrow to make one in person if I see can’t get hold of them. 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s